Take the IELTS test with the British Council and get the help you need
When you book your IELTS test, you want to be focused on achieving the result you need to get where you want to go.
That’s why when you book IELTS with the British Council, we ensure your booking process is as easy as possible, while also providing you with the support you need on your way to test day.
Access to exclusive preparation materials and additional benefits when you book IELTS with the British Council
- Unlimited access to Road to IELTS’s Last Minute course: This includes nine videos giving advice and tutorials, 100 interactive activities and two practice tests for each of the four skills — and it’s free when you register for IELTS with the British Council.
- Free practice tests: Access free practice tests online at takeielts.org/prepare or order a copy of the IELTS Practice Book, containing sample tests for IELTS Academic and General Training.
- Prepare on the go: We have a range of free innovative apps available to help you improve your English skills even when you are on the move.
- Expert support: From videos and books to online interactive courses, you have access to the best preparation materials to help you do well in your test.
- Easy booking: You can either book online or at our office or any of our official registration centres.
- Convenient dates and locations: We have 7 test locations in Lebanon. This means that you have a huge range of options for where and when you want to take your test.
- More options: You can now choose to take your test on paper or on computer at any of our official test centres.
- Five extra Test Report Forms (TRF) free: Get five additional copies of your Test Report Form sent free directly to institutions you are applying to (e.g. universities, immigration offices, etc.). This only applies to institutions that are registered as recognising organisations; if they are not, a TRF copy will be printed and sent by courier, which will cost 40 USD per destination.
- Carefully selected venues: All of our 850 official British Council IELTS test centres have the modern facilities you’d expect and are well-located.
- Professional, friendly staff: Highly trained and experienced staff to ensure that your test day runs smoothly.
- Convenient payment options: online and in person.