Fly higher with UK professional qualifications
As Lebanon’s economy continues to grow, opportunities abound. And the people best positioned to take advantage of those opportunities are those with valued qualifications.
We’re able to give you access to some of the most valuable UK based professional qualifications that will see your career soar. And you don’t need to leave the country to get the qualification.
Our staff will make sure you have a simple and straightforward experience, from the moment you register for your professional exam to the day you get your results.
We’ll look after the whole process, from providing the exam venue and professionally trained supervisor to having your exams processed by the exam board.
All you need to do is prepare for your exam and turn up on exam day.
Who we partner with
You can study with several top professional bodies and take your exams in Lebanon. Among others, these include:
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- British Safety Council
- College of Estate Management (CEM)
- CFA Institute
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
- Institute of Financial Services
- International Well Control Forum (IWCF)
- LCCI International Qualifications
- National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health. (NEBOSH)
How do you register?
It’s really easy to register for your professional exams.
- First, get in touch with your education institution and register your exam directly with them.
- You need to do this at least one month before your exam.
How much does it cost?
Our fees do not include costs charged by the exam board. Please get in touch with the exam board to discuss their costs.
Our fees are as follows:
- Exam sitting fee of USD 95 per subject
- Courier charges of USD 45